INTERVIEW OPP: ECO BABY EXPO FOUNDER HEATHER DUNCAN ON CREATING AN ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY ENVIRONMENT FOR YOUR FAMILY
(Fort Lauderdale, FL Dec 21, 2016) Eco Baby Expo is the industry’s largest event for natural, organic and green brands to connect with like-minded families and expectant parents. It is taking place on February 11, 2017 at The Greater Fort Lauderdale/Broward Convention Center with over 3,000 attendees anticipated. Sponsors include Florida Prepaid College Board, iHeart Radio Miami and Young At Art Museum.
Eco Baby Expo Founder Heather Duncan can educate viewers on topics varying from:
- Birthing options & what the medical industry doesn’t want patients know
- The importance of sustainability in childrearing
- How to reduce your family’s carbon footprint
- Home birthing
- Extended breastfeeding
Heather’s Inspiring Journey that Birthed Eco Baby Expo:
When Eco Baby Expo Founder Heather Duncan was pregnant she assumed she would follow the doctor recommended route for her birth. Yet as her pregnancy progressed, she researched her options as a mother. She then found the unknown and unspoken truth of natural birth.
- South Florida has 2nd highest rate of c-section in the nation.
- America has one of the highest infant mortality rates amongst all of the developed countries yet we spend the most in maternity care.
- The carbon footprint of a child born in the USA is more than 160 times the impact of a child born in other countries such as Bangladesh.
Armed with newfound knowledge, Heather found a licensed midwife, hired a doula and set out to have a natural home birth. Her rewarding birth experience sparked a passion to then make more informed and conscious decisions when raising her son RJ including cloth diapering, extended breastfeeding and baby wearing. Heather’s inspiring journey compelled her to share her story and present families with these alarming facts and provide natural and sustainable alternatives in hopes of initiating change. To this end, she established Eco Baby Expo, being billed as the premier venue for empowering pregnant moms about birth options to teaching your little ones about sustainability.
To learn more about Eco Baby Expo please visit www.ecobabyexpo.com
For media interviews, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org